1:49 AM

MJ

I was at work when I heard the news that Michael Jackson died. For me, Michael Jackson as a entertainer was the greatest entertainer to grace the earth, no one will ever come close. His innovative style of dancing, singing, and overall stage presence will NEVER be matched. You know you're the best when 30+ years after you came out, people are still listening to your music and STILL trying to imitate your dancing. This is a tragic loss for the millions of fans who still adore his portfolio of work including myself who enjoyed listening to his music, including Thriller which is by the way STILL the greatest music video ever made, which came out YEARS before I was even born. No matter what the allegation are or what people say, I will remember him as the best, the greatest. RIP Michael Jackson.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment