6:04 PM

Choreography List

Lately I've been tryin to decide what all styles of choreography I want to choreograph for this year. I'm almost done with my chill swag choreo that I probably will give to PG this year....but if they do decide to go to competition with it, I will DEFINITELY be in it, best believe! hahaha. I've been watching a lot of crews compete at VIBE, Fusion and Body Rock which are held at the west coast. Honestly to begin with, I didn't appreciate all the crews and their interpretation of a song, but lately whenever I watch any top crews there, I root for them like im at the even haha. So getting inspiration from all the crews, the next styles of choreography which I hope to get done this year are, Isolation, Locking/Wacking, contemporary styled hip hop piece, Rnb sexy iso...and thats it for now, but I'm sure i'll think of more stuff to do haha. anyway thats it for now..peace!

this style is sorta not the 'traditional' hip hop choreo, but i LOVE this shit like crazy!!!!
Keone Madrid-Black and Gold Choreo

Comments (0)

Post a Comment