8:40 PM

the Movement....

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I think this year will be the year that I put everything together and showcase everything that I've been wanting to do choreography wise. One thing about being a hip-hop choreographer, a lot of people have an idea of what they think hip-hop dancing is. Whether it'd be the booty shaking or the break dancing, most people expect to see that when they go to a show. So when I did choreograph pieces for PG, I had that knowledge in mind, to please the audience more than myself. I think every artist in every field struggle with that, to make money or whatever reason. Well this year, I will be showcasing pieces that I want to do to music pieces that I want to do, weird music, none of the 'commercial' songs out now, definitely wont be no 'JERKIN' lol. Some people may see my new choreography as boring or some may see it as fresh new twist to hip-hop dancing, which I hope they do, since I'm always inspired by my dance idols by their taste and style of choreography. I will be looking for at least 10 dancers that see my vision and can execute my choreography, Im really excited about what the future has in store for me. 2009 is my time!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment