3:53 PM

New Style of hip-hop dancing

As many of you may already know, I am a hip-hop dancer and I'm pretty "addicted" to it as SOME may think haha. In my defense I think anyone who has a passion for something should strive to be the best at it, whats the point of being good at something if you're just gonna waste it right? Anyways, I'm always looking for new choreographers on youtube who catches my attention with their swag or with their style of dance. Whether it is wacking or locking or poping I LOVE LOVE seeing new styles of dance. Well I just stumbled upon a style of dance that probably have been out for a while now and I love the energy of it! Its called House dance. Here is a video clip of Toybox who is in Team Millennia (one of the best crews ever!)



Comments (0)

Post a Comment