11:31 AM

NEW NEW

So I've been living at my new place here at Colonial Parke for about a week or so now and I have to say, roommates are OVERRATED haha! I'm glad to be living by myself now, tryin to be on that grown man status, but it also depresses me when I think about all the things I can't do anymore because I'm out in the real world now. Got a job with Verizon Wireless working as a customer rep for now, but hey starting salary is $27,000 a year and theres ALWAYS room for advancement! so that's baller but at the same time training is 18 weeks and I probably wont be doing anything but working and sleeping with no actual social life lol. Oh well, I guess that comes along with being a old man now. The next step in life is getting married, having kids, getting a dog, and buying a mini-van HA! Anyway, I've been working on some choreo to the song Too Cocky by Yung Keys, so far I think it's coming along pretty good, I dont know who I'll teach it to, maybe to the new members of Physical Graffeeti for a competition piece?? haha not sure yet. but since this is just a introductory blog entry I will end it here ;)

ps this is the song I'm choreographing

Comments (0)

Post a Comment