1:23 AM

Daily Thought

Its awesome to finally realize that all my insecurities as far as being a choreographer was wrong. I always thought I was supposed to move a certain way, find the regular beat like everyone else, choreograph to songs that everyone else would like. At the end of the day, if what I do is making me happy then I should do what i want and not worry about what everyone else wants me to do. I think its weird now that Im finally confident enough to explore those options that I didnt before, ppl are liking the new direction and musicality that I'm going into. I dont know, I guess what im trying to say is, never doubt yourself and always believe that if what you do is making you happy, continue to do it regardless of what others think, as long as its not hurting anyone else.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment